Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Redbook Excel Spreadsheet




You ever have one of "those" days?  Yesterday was one of "those" days.  42 emails of somebody wanting something and it seemed like the more we did the more we were behind.  You all in the ag industry know this too well.  My favorite one of "those" days is when you finally get to go on a vacation and as you're dressed up and in your wife's car.  You get 5 miles from home and come upon a herd of cows in the road and most certainly they are yours.  There's broken wire and they for some reason can't seem to go back through where they had gotten out.  You know the routine.

Anyways, in the midst of having one of "those" days, we were informed that the post office has lost our shipment of Redbooks.  This frustrates me to say the least because I feel it damages our credibility as we are pushing to make Fremont County Extension the go-to source for your ag information needs.  I also know that some of you are on the verge of calving and rely on these books to keep accurate records. 

With that being said, we are ordering more books and directly from the source, eliminating the middle man on campus.  I have no timeline for their arrival but will let you know asap.

In the meantime, we have found this awesome little spreadsheet that you can download directly by clicking on the link below:

Redbook Excel Spreasheet

It really is pretty nifty and have it saved on my OneDrive so that I can enter information on my phone or Ipad as our own calving time nears. 

Again, I apologize for the delay.  I hope you have a great week and keep getting some moisture!

Jeramy


No comments:

Post a Comment