Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Your Important Papers: What, Why, and How Long to Keep

Image result for important papers image

Tax season just ended in the McNeely household and as usual, it's really nice to be done with it.  Ol' Uncle Sam is even going to let me have some of it back which is even better! 

As I'm filing away last year's information, my folders don't want to fit back into my file case due to an abundance of junk from all the other previous year's information.  Thus ensued the yearly push and pull of papers and folders until it all slides (forced) into its resting place for the year.  This year's struggle got me wondering how long i need to keep all of that information.  Well low and behold CSU Extension has a fact sheet that systematically tells me what I should keep, why I should keep it, and how long I should keep them.  The only thing it doesn't do is shut off the TV for me and make me go do it. 

So without further adieu, please click on the link below to read said fact sheet.  Enjoy!

Your Important Papers: What, Why, and How Long to Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment